Sun in Aries square Pluto in Capricorn 12th to 14th April 2019
The news contains very clear indicators of planetary alignments and every year, a particularly obvious one is when the Sun squares Pluto!
Keywords for interpretation are:
Sun (someone in the limelight/a public figure)
Aries (motivated, energetic, leading, focused, competitive)
Square (challenge/confrontation and tension/a stumbling block)
Pluto (a compulsive force/the shadow/extremes/ultimatums/god of the underworld)
Using an approximate applying 2 degree orb, here are some of the major headlines of the last couple of days:
1) A visual orange coloured picture of the first (Sun in Aries) Black hole (Pluto in Capricorn).
2) Julian Assange (Sun) arrested and expelled (Pluto) from the Ecuador embassy (Capricorn).
3) Sudanese military (Sun in Aries) coup removes president Omar al-Bashir (Pluto in Capricorn) in Sudan.
4) Nigel Farage (an Aries Sun sign!) feels forced(the square) to start a new political Brexit party (Pluto in Capricorn).
5) Secret revelation that young ISIS bride Shamima Begum in Syria “stitched explosives onto suicide bombers vests in Syria, and was a cruel enforcer for ISIS.”
Now compare these headlines with LAST YEARS news headlines on and around April 10th 2018, when the Sun in Aries squared Pluto in Capricorn:
A year ago, on April 10th 2018 it was also Sun in Aries Square Pluto in Capricorn (this particular sequence happens once a year)
This planetary dynamic was proved by this news:
1) Trump’s attorney Michael Cohen’s offices raided by the FBI.
2) Mark Zuckerberg testifies in front of Congress.
3) President Assad uses chemical weapons in Syria.
4) The western governments goad each other into military response to Syria.
So thats this years waxing Sun/Pluto square configuration as reflected in world news! Can you see similar themes between 2018 & 2019?
Next up will be the Sun trine Pluto on the 13th and 14th May… stay tuned.
Ask me for a reading if you feel Pluto pressure in your own life.